Careful on this one and Antivirus marks it as positive.
In computing, a denial of service (DoS) or distributed denial of service ( DDoS ) attack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users. A DoS attack generally consists of efforts to temporarily or indefinitely…
Continue reading Denial of Service Tools
The following are some of the tools that can be used to perform DoS attacks.
- Nemesy– this tool can be used to generate random packets. It works on windows. This tool can be downloaded from http://packetstormsecurity.com/files/25599/nemesy13.zip.html . Due to the nature of the program, if you have an anti virus, it will most likely be detected as a virus.
- Land and LaTierra– this tool can be used for IP spoofing and opening TCP connections
- Blast– this tool can be downloaded from http://www.opencomm.co.uk/products/blast/features.php
- Panther– this tool can be used to flood a victim’s network with UDP packets.
- Botnets– these are multitudes of compromised computers on the internet that can be used to perform a distributed denial of service attack.
Antonello.co.uk – info, security, Coding, tricks blog