1) Set up your network config for the first network option you want
2) Open a command prompt (Start/Run, type CMD, press enter)
3) Type CD, press enter so that you are pointed to the root of C:. This is only to make it easier to find the config files we’ll create. You can put them somewhere else if you’re comfortable with the file system.
4) At the command prompt, type netsh interface dump > netcfg1.txt, press enter
5) Change your network settings to your second option
6) At the command prompt again, type netsh interface dump > netcfg2.txt, press enter
7) In Explorer, navigate to C:, right click and select New/Text File, name it SetNetCfg1.bat, make sure that you remove the .txt extension that it will want to use by default.
8) Right click on the new batch file and select Edit. Enter the following command: netsh -f c:netcfg1.txt, save the file
9) Right click on the new batch file, drag it and select copy. Rename the copied file to SetNetCfg2.bat
10) Right click on the new batch file and select Edit. Enter the following command: netsh -f c:netcfg2.txt, save the file
You can either run the batch files directly or create shortcuts to them on your desktop.
EDIT: I just want to qualify something, I’m not sure if this works on Win7 or XP home. It does work on Pro and up.