Gaming on PC in 2023 is likely to be an exciting and immersive experience. With the advancement of technology, PC hardware is expected to become even more powerful, offering gamers better performance, graphics, and overall gameplay.
In 2023, we can expect to see more advanced CPUs and GPUs, faster memory, and larger storage options, which will allow for higher resolutions and faster frame rates. There may also be new technologies like ray tracing and variable refresh rates that will enhance the visual experience.
As for game releases, we can expect a mix of highly anticipated sequels and new IPs that will push the limits of PC gaming. Some games may take advantage of emerging technologies like virtual reality or cloud gaming, providing even more options for gamers.
In terms of peripherals, we can expect to see continued innovation in gaming mice, keyboards, and monitors, with more features and customization options to enhance gameplay.
Overall, gaming on PC in 2023 will likely offer a thrilling and immersive experience with advanced technology and exciting new games.
It’s difficult to predict the best PC configuration for gaming in 2023 as technology is constantly evolving and new hardware is being released all the time. However, based on current trends and advancements, here is a possible configuration that could provide an excellent gaming experience in 2023:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X or Intel Core i9-12900K
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40-series or AMD Radeon RX 7000-series
- RAM: 32GB DDR5
- Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD
- Motherboard: High-end Z790 or Z690 chipset motherboard
- Cooling: Liquid CPU cooling system
- Power Supply: 850W 80+ Gold certified PSU
- Case: High-quality gaming case with good airflow and cable management
- Monitor: 4K or 1440p high refresh rate monitor with G-Sync or FreeSync technology
Of course, these components are only a rough guide, and specific hardware choices will depend on individual needs and budgets. It’s always a good idea to research and compare different options to find the best configuration for your personal gaming needs. Additionally, in 2023, there may be newer and better hardware options available, so it’s important to keep up with the latest developments in the PC gaming industry.
New games expected this year are
- Elder Scrolls VI: The long-awaited sequel to the beloved RPG series from Bethesda is expected to release in 2023, and fans are eagerly anticipating the return to Tamriel.(maybe ready when I retire)
- Starfield: Another highly anticipated RPG from Bethesda, Starfield is a new IP set in space, promising a unique and immersive experience.(maybe ready when I retire)
- GTA VI: While there is no official announcement yet, rumors are swirling about the next installment in the Grand Theft Auto series, which could potentially release in 2023.
- Diablo IV: The latest entry in the iconic ARPG series from Blizzard promises to return to the franchise’s darker roots with new gameplay features and an expanded open world.(out now, some problems at start)
- Battlefield 6: The next installment in the popular first-person shooter franchise from EA is expected to release in 2023, featuring large-scale battles and new gameplay innovations.
- Hogwarts Legacy: Set in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, this RPG from Avalanche Software promises a unique and immersive experience in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.(out now, people ae going insane for it, don’t know why)
- Beyond Good & Evil 2: The long-awaited sequel to the cult classic action-adventure game from Ubisoft is expected to release in 2023, offering an open-world space adventure with a variety of gameplay options.(where is it 15years?)
New Multiplayer games expected in 2023
- Overwatch 2: The highly anticipated sequel to the popular hero-based shooter from Blizzard is expected to release in 2023, featuring new heroes, maps, and game modes.(it is out now)
- Call of Duty 2023: While there is no official announcement yet, it’s likely that a new installment in the popular first-person shooter franchise from Activision will release in 2023, featuring a mix of traditional multiplayer modes and new innovations.(not out)
- Rainbow Six Quarantine: The upcoming co-op shooter from Ubisoft promises a tense and thrilling experience as players fight against an alien threat.
- Back 4 Blood: This co-op zombie shooter from Turtle Rock Studios, the creators of Left 4 Dead, promises intense gameplay and replayability with a variety of characters, weapons, and enemies.(its out and its meh!)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human: The highly anticipated sequel to the open-world zombie survival game from Techland promises a deeper and more immersive experience, with expanded multiplayer options and a dynamic world that changes based on player choices.(Out now)
- Battlefield 2042: The next installment in the popular first-person shooter franchise from EA promises large-scale battles and new gameplay innovations, offering a variety of multiplayer modes and options.(like the usual battlefield , starts crappy and gets better along the time, now its good to play)
- Halo Infinite: The latest entry in the iconic FPS series from Microsoft promises a return to form with an expanded multiplayer experience featuring new weapons, vehicles, and game modes.(out now, funny , but not exceptional)